Russian researchers: The human 'Junk-DNA' is a biological Internet (all dna = we all are spiritual mind body masters)

Submitted by Quest-News-Serv... on Wed, 07/24/2013 - 17:08.

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

July 23, 2013 - Only 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins, while the other 90% are called “Junk DNA”

Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!



anti-speciesism - Quest, ministries - gofundme - please donate

( categories: )